Our field based Retail Support Advisors/Merchandisers travel between our client retail stores, carrying out a variety of activities or ‘calls’ within each store.
Merchandisers can be asked to undertake a range of different activities within these stores, including the following:
- Amending and auditing current promotional displays
- Implementing new displays
- Erecting and placing PoS (Point of Sale) material(s)
- Identifying unsold and out of date stock – destroying and replenishing where required
- Ensuring stores are stocked with the correct newspapers, magazines and collectibles.
Variable, depending on location (see link below)
What we do for you:
Our Merchandisers are provided with the latest handheld technology to carry out their calls, including a smart phone and PDA scanning device (Permanent only).
Despite working alone, Merchandisers have access to constant support from a management team within the field in addition to a central office team.
There is a constant stream of communication between the office and merchandisers, with the field staff informed a week in advance of their activities, being issued a journey plan that includes planograms for displays and briefs detailing the requirements of each call.
What you will need:
To join our team of merchandisers you would need to be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle (excl. some London areas). Due to the way we work, you need to be self-motivated, driven and comfortable working and travelling alone. It is important that you’re able to cultivate good working relationships with store contacts and managers and have a good eye for detail. Our other essential criteria’s include:
- Flexibility with working days and hours
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to receive and action clear instructions both verbally and in writing
- Basic PC knowledge
- Able to remain calm in a time sensitive situation
Tactical Vacancies (role attributes as above, but on an ad hoc basis):
Flexibility in Working Hours.
Working on a casual basis covering; sickness, holidays and providing additional support for ad-hoc campaigns. Merchandising on a tactical basis allows you to develop your skills and experience within Field Marketing and join a supportive team within the hours that fit around your life.
We Want to Hear From You! Contact our recruitment team below.